Monday, March 5, 2012

CT Scan Tuesday

Tomorrow morning I am scheduled for a CT scan.  Pray for it to show no new tumors/spots since the surgery.  The doctor wants to start chemo this week, but pray with me that either I will be strong enough or the doctor will agree to give me a little more time to get stronger.  It is so hard to eat well and take those nasty-tasting nutrients when you feel nauseated or are in pain.  My intestines seem to be taking a long time to heal from the colon re-sectioning.  But my scar is healing nicely and I have more energy overall.  Just the digestion thing is not working so great -- and that's so important in getting stronger......

Thanks for your love and prayers, everyone.  I love you all.  Caroline ©

3 comments:

Kilou said...

My sweet Caroline,
You are constantly in my prayers and I love you so very much!
I admire your faith in God and your strength.
I am so proud that you are my daughter.

Caroline said...

I love you too, Mommy! ♥

Halder Family said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers continually. What a blessing you are to us. I really like the text! May you rest in His love.