Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One Day At A Time

Thank you, all of you, for the sweet comments.  I really like my new wig, too.  Am having to get used to it since it fits pretty snug.  (That's a good thing, huh?!)  After a while, my head feels a little sore.  So I am breaking it in a little at a time.  Probably won't wear it to chemo tomorrow, though.

Yep!  It's that time again.  These last 3 weeks went by quickly I think, and tomorrow will be the start of Round 3.  Please be praying for me!  From past experience, I should feel okay tomorrow and probably the next day, but then the third day is when I feel like a horrible flu-type illness is affecting every bone of my body, along with the nausea.  I know I will need God's help and comfort.

I am the type of person who likes to know exactly what's going to happen.  But this is so unpredictable.  Round 2 was better than Round 1.  What will Round 3 be like?  Trying not to dwell on it (too much), since there's not much I can do, right?  Just need to trust God with each Round, and with each Day of each Round.  One day at a time.  Oh, yeah, and Expect Great Things!  I thank you all for your love and prayers.  You hold a special place in my heart, and I thank the Lord for each of you!  <3

2 comments:

Kilou said...

Anonymous said...
You look great!!
It is so upfifting to read your blog and see your smiling face! I hope today will be easy on you and that the following days will not be too hard. Yes, one day at a time and we DO EXPECT GREAT THINGS!
All my love, always!!
Always praying for you and you are always in my heart!

mom

April 26, 2012

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely Beautiful! Your new "do" looks awesome. As always, we're praying that all goes well and that God grant you peace and comfort.

Rose